Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy 2nd birthday

Aha, Chachi, Tinki boi, lil Buddy, Chacharon. There are so many little names for you. What a blessing, 2 years together. It seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms and you were so tiny. Now you are a little guy with a big personality. I have been so amazed by your courage and strength. You are the strongest human being I know. We have been so blessed. God has kept you healthy and strong. Your life has been pretty normal. 2-open heart surgeries and you are no different than the other kids on the outside, but on the inside you have a special heart. Your heart may be different, but it is a source of strength for all of us. When I lay with you, I feel your thumping on my chest and I am so amazed. I don't know how or why it works, but by God's will it does. I am so lucky to haves you and we are lucky to be surrounded in good thoughts and prayers. Words cannot capture the gratitude in my heart. I love you so much it hurts. Aharon May God continue to be gracious to you and keep and safeguard you always. I look forward to every moment we will haves together and to watching you grow. I love you more than my own life. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment