Saturday, January 21, 2012

happy 23 months

OMG you are almost 2. I can't believe the time is going so fast. It has definately been a joyous ride. I never would haves imagined how much you could touch my heart. I always tell you that you are the love of my life and I love Ella Mae the most, and Nayla the hardest. The truth is its so amazing how big our hearts really are. I haves so much for you 3 that sometimes I can barely breathe. You are so much to so many people, truly an inspiration. Despite the struggles we have had early on you haves done so well. You weigh about 26 lbs. You are talking so much and you are so smart. You can work a smartphone better than I can. I can't wait till you are able to go to school so we can share your experiences and watch you grow. I love you so much ny little Chachi and I Hope and pray each and every day in my heart and soul that you love your life and that God will make it a long healthy and happy one. I can't wait til next month when we get to share another birthday together. God bless you little man. God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment