Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Hannukah Tinki Boi

Happy Hannukah. I look forward to spending many more with you. Your not sure what is going on, but you like when i light the candles and when you get to play with the paper from unwrapping your gifts. You are all over the place, standing up on everything you can get a hand on. It's funny. When you want to be picked up you crawl to me or daddy, stand, and reach up. I love it. I ant wait to scoop you up so i can slobber on that adorable face. You are getting so fiesty. We cant do anything to you that you dont want especially wiping or cleaning your face/nose area. You swipe us away. You really have a strong personality, which is good. You have been doing so well since the surgery. I am so amazed and greatful. I never could have imagined things this way. You and your sisters are my inspiration. We love you Aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment